The Scrum Master helps everyone improve to make the team more productive and valuable.
For our client we are looking for a Scrum Master.
As a Scrum Master your job package consists of
- Removing impediments to the team’s progress.
- Fostering self-organization, which means that the team itself should remove issues where possible
- The Scrum Master helps everyone improve to make the team more productive and valuable.
- Helping the product owner to understand how to create and maintain product backlogs.
- Working with the entire team to evolve de definition of ready and done.
- Working with the team to find an implement the agile practices needed to get to done at the end of each sprint.
- Ensuring that the process is followed, which includes issuing invitations to daily standups, reviewing meetings and planning meetings & retrospectives
- Stimulating close cooperation across all roles and functions.
- Tracking daily progress to update the forecasted functionality.
The technology stack that you will work with consists of working with Java and Siebel.
- A masters or bachelor’s degree in Computing or Engineering.
- Scrum Master certifications.
- At least 3 years of experience in a leading IT development role.
- Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English.
- Experience in working at the corporate financial industry.